Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thing 37 - Photo Tales

Ok, this started out as totally frustrating. I had an account last time I was working on the 23 Things as rmadisen. But now, you have to login with your Yahoo ID. I was able to do that, but I can't connect it to the rmadisen account, and I have no idea how to access that account. Sigh. What a pain! Now I've emailed their help to merge the two accounts. How long will that take to resolve?

Days later, I finally have access to my Flickr account. Sigh.

Instead of creating a story, I created a library tour for our library on Flickr and embedded it. Disappointly, the text seems to have vanished. I'll include a link to the tour as well, since that includes the text, although it looks like you have to click on "Show info" to get the text.




I'm going to create a Flickr account for our library, take some more pictures, and post the slide show on our website as a virtual tour, although the lack of text thing is really annoying. Despite that, this was a useful Thing.

No comments: