Friday, February 20, 2009

Thing 25 - Blogger's Toolkit

This is an interesting thing. I'm trying to use Site Meter to add a counter to my blog, but I haven't received the email yet. I'm definitely going to add one to our library blog, and probably also to our family blog that I post to for the grandparents. Then I can see if anyone is actually reading these things.

In the meantime, I used Typealyzer and it said this blog is an ESTP - the Doers. That's funny, because I always come up as an I in Meyers-Briggs. I wonder if all blogs come up as E, just because a blog is such an E thing to do and it forces us I's to act like an E.

I resized this photo of our computer classroom. That's a nice feature, because Blogger is not at all nice about the placement of photos, even if you edit the HTML.


I put a Vozme MP3 on my sidebar. I'm not quite sure what the best use is for this. All it does is read the text you put in in a very computerish voice with no inflection. Hmmm.

No comments: