Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thing 23. Final Thoughts

My favorite thing was del.icio.us. I had read about it and looked at it, but had not signed up to use it.

I think that was the best part about the 23 Things. I signed up for many things that I had looked at but had not bothered to sign up for. The 23 Things also introduced me to aspects of things I was using that I had not explored, like avatars and image generators and blog widgets.

I wished there were an easier way to find blogs that hadn't been abandoned after very few things. I enjoyed the finishers' blogs, but having half-finished blogs in a nice list would have been helpful a few weeks ago. The best thing would have been a way to read blog postings about the thing I just finished.

I would be interested in a "more" 23 things. It would depend what the things were, though. Maybe we could have a smorgasboard with "Pick 5 things out of 23".

Thanks for putting this together!

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Congratulations on finishing all 23. Your idea for "half-finished" blog list is interesting--with more than 1,000 blogs registered, it would be tough to re-organize them in any way.

Watch for more on a stick in fall or winter.