Monday, June 9, 2014

23 Mobile Things # 10 - Sharing Photos

I downloaded Instagram and logged in using Facebook.  I was instantly able to follow several Facebook friends.  I'm pretty sure one of my sons uses Instagram, but I couldn't find him using the search, which is pretty primitive.  This is kind of like Twitter for photos.  I see that most people I know are using it for photos of pretty flowers.  With the ability to edit photos these days, it's pretty easy to take lovely photos of flowers, and while they brighten my day, I'm not sure how many I need to see.

I do like the ease of taking photos with my phone, editing them, and uploading them to other places, like Facebook.  One of the major pains with using the old style camera at work to take shots of the library is getting the photos off the camera, onto the computer, and then uploaded to our blog or Facebook.  This could make it really easy to use my phone to take photos, edit them in Instagram, and post them, at least on the library's Facebook account.  I didn't see an easy way to post to Blogger, but maybe there is one.  I think this app will be useful in the long run.

No comments: